Price - $75/player ($150/team) - this cost covers 18 w/ cart, lunch, hole contests, and prize payouts
Reminder: We are a BYOB course. If you would like a cold one on a cold day, you must bring your own cooler!
- Format - 4-person scramble! Each player on the team will hit a shot, after which you select the best ball and repeat the process until it's in the hole. You must HOLE OUT. There's a big hole for a reason, no gimmes!
- Tees - Men's - White ~ Women's - Red ~ Seniors (65+) - Gold
- Fix your ball-marks! Rule of thumb: the common practice is to fix yours + 2 more
- Please keep pace with the group in front of you! We have a crowded field. Respect the other groups behind you!
- Please keep the carts OUT of the long grass
- 1 club rule: you can place your ball within one club of the selected shot. No closer to the hole and no changing of the lie. i.e., you cannot improve your lie from the rough to the fairway.
- Please tap down the hole after you pull the flag stick, as it may lift up the cup.
- Most importantly. Please be honest! This is not the FedEx Cup playoffs... It's the 2022 Big Hole!
- Please bring your cart down to the barn afterward. Turn your scorecards into Brendan!
- $40 cash skins sign up
- Closest to the pin on: #2, #7, #11 & #17
- Longest drive: Men - #4 ~ Women - #9 ~ Senior - #16
- Payouts: 1st -$380, 2nd -$400, 3rd -$320, 6th -$260, 9th -$200,
12th -$160, 14th -$120, 16th -$60